VeganMoFo: BYOEB & Nooch

Breakfast date with the boys while the girl is in school. Yes I bring my own vegan butter and nooch with me!

Starbucks

I had a breakfast date with my husband and son today while my poor daughter is slaving away at a 2nd grade education. I like when we can take these little outings with just one of the kids. Its nice to pay all of your attention to one instead of two. We did miss her though.

My husband took the morning off of work so he and our son could get haircuts. It might sound like a weird things to take off of work for but when your barber goes to Italy for 3 weeks there are A LOT of people who are in need of a cut! We waited an hour this morning and left with 6 people waiting their turn.

Before we went to the barber we headed to Starbucks for breakfast. This is an example of me eating vegan in a very non vegan place. Yes they have soy milk. But that’s it. Besides some bags of nuts or a raw granola bar there isn’t much for a vegan to eat. Luckily the bagels our local Starbucks carries are vegan, except for the cheese one obviously. I alway’s bring along some Earth Balance and my trusty bottle of Nooch (Nutritional Yeast). Its our favorite way to eat our bagels around here!

11 Comments on VeganMoFo: BYOEB & Nooch

1. Cadry
    September 12, 2014 at 1:47 PM (6 years ago)

I’d never thought to ask if the bagels at my local Starbucks were vegan. Good thinking! It’s nice to have back-up options in a pinch.

2. Amey
    September 12, 2014 at 2:09 PM (6 years ago)

aw, I like this post. I like the sweet simplicity of it. I love toasted bagels with EB, but never thought of adding on some nooch. Must try this soon!

• Deandre
      April 26, 2016 at 3:50 AM (4 years ago)

I'm having problems getting LJXP to work again; when Googling for a solution I came across your LiuveoJrnal. Did you crosspost manually, or have you found a fix for the fatal error triggered when activating the plugin?

• car insurance quotes
      May 15, 2016 at 8:58 PM (4 years ago)

Muito bom, olha o meu:06/21/109 12:02Dependência de InternetInformaçãoFirst Name: Pablo RDTotal de pontos: 61.Avaliação:Você tem passado por problemas ocasionais ou freqà¼entes por causa da Internet. Você deve avaliar seu impacto total em sua vida.—É verdade mesmo essa avaliação….-= Pablo RD postou em seu blog .. =-.

• kredit selbststaendig ohne einkommensnachweis
      October 31, 2016 at 9:14 AM (4 years ago)

to shopping at CVS? Make sure that you read my How To Save Money at CVS post!. Don’t forget to print out the most recent CVS Coupon policy and keep it in your coupon

March 27, 2017 at 9:39 AM (3 years ago)

"If blacks "built America", what's taking blacks so long to reproduce this miracle in Africa?"Well I don't see the American miracle being duplicated anywhere, do you?And since the European nations were so great and prosperous as you claim, why did so many of y'all haul ass over here to America to be with us?

3. veganbabette
    September 12, 2014 at 9:04 PM (6 years ago)

Yay for carrying your own nooch! I should do the same, but first I need to find a cute bottle. I’ve been using an old peanut butter glass jar for ages… the label is half gone.

4. Jojo
    September 12, 2014 at 10:28 PM (6 years ago)

ATWN – Always Travel With Nooch!

5. Loz
    September 13, 2014 at 2:53 AM (6 years ago)

Love me some noochy bagel. Or noochy anything, really!

6. kendy
    September 14, 2014 at 5:14 PM (6 years ago)

i have tried making a lunch meal from starbucks random stuff. i wish they still carried the fruit salad cups!